Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting Ready for Merry Cox Classes!

 
Blackbird Designs
Pumpkin Blossom Sewing Box
Loose Feathers Autumn Booklet
30 ct R & R Olde Towne Blend scrap
Called for CC and GAST threads
 
I have only the Pumpkin Blossom needle case still to stitch and the whole set will be done! That is in my bag for the EGA retreat later this month.


Merry Cox
Nouveau Palais
Complete and ready to go for class this weekend!

 
This is another Merry Cox class coming up this weekend.
This is what the pre-work looked like-



Here is what the entire kit looks like EXCEPT the pretty girl box top which will be my stitching project for the weekend.  (Luckily it is not part of the required pre-work.)


This is my third Merry Cox class- Sweet Blossoms. The pre-work looked like-

 
This is the entire Sweet Blossoms ready to go-



I used over 20 teeny-tiny dusty rose buttons on this project alone-not counting the buttonhole stitch flowers for which I used CC Rose of Sharon.
 
I leave Wed morning for Arizona!  DD #1 is going with me and I'm looking forward to everything that Attic Needlework has planned.  Photos when I return!

16 comments:

cucki said...

Wow very sweet stitching and lovely projects..
Big hugs cucki xxx

From the Heart Needleart said...

Wow! They look great. Have a great time.

Barb said...

The work you have done looks wonderful!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Gabi said...

wonderful stitching. Looking forward to see the Merry Cox projects finished. Must be wonderful to attend those classes. Wishing your lots of fun in Arizona :)

Laurie in Iowa said...

All the Merry Cox pieces look great. Have a wonderful time at The Attic.

Robin said...

Fabulous pre-work. Do enjoy the weekend and classes. We will be waiting for photos.

Chris said...

Your Merry Cox pieces are going to be so beautiful. I can't wait to see the finishes.
I love that little fall BBD piece.

Siobhán said...

Wow, what gorgeous pieces! I can't wait to see it all together. Love your BBD, too. Safe travels!

Annie said...

Beautiful stitching!
You are so talented and it will be very fun to see some photos later on.
Love the pretty BBD!
Have so much fun at the Attic classes
and have a safe trip.

Giovanna said...

Wow, great stitching, and lovely projects.

Vickie said...

Oh, you have done wonderful work!

SoCal Debbie said...

All your stitching is so beautiful! Have a wonderful time in Arizona!

Linda said...

Wow! Beautiful pieces and great stitching. Have a fun and safe trip.

Linda

Ranae said...

Pretty class piece
Have a safe a fun filled trip

nataliejo said...

All your projects are wonderful ! Enjoy your classes, Teresa ! Lucky you to be able to visit Attic Needlework :-)

CyberJulka said...

Hi! I love your work! Where can I buy Merry's So Dear to My Heart? I would like to stitch this lovely design:) Hugs from Poland!

Cyber Julka
http://cyberjulka.blogspot.com/