Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PS Alphabet Challenge

Vonna has issued a challenge to complete at least one more block before the end of 2011. It has been a while since you have seen this project. Because it has been a while since I have worked on it!  Here is the before picture.




And here is the after picture! I actually completed 2 more letters-D and F at the top. Feel free to click on the photo for a better view.  I am now stitching upside down in my System 4 stand so I can reach it better.  Thanks for the challenge, Vonna!


Two more pincushions that I have finished lately-this one is from a vintage yo-yo quilt that I have.  It is in "used" condition and this is one of my ideas on how to use it.  More to come as Christmas gets a little closer. :)


 Here is the latest Make and Take class from October.  It is a wool pumpkin pincushion. And, yes, that is a wooden spool in the center.  I liked the look of the 3 different trims around the top.  I have seen some with wool leaves and those are cute, too.


I am hosting my daughter's baby shower on Sunday.  So I am in the midst of preparations for that. AND I have quite a pile of items to be finished on my ironing board and hope to make a dent in it this week. 

Have a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

gracie said...

sometimes it does take alomost forever to finish a project! I love the idea for the yo-yo pincushion.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is looking BEAUTIFUL Teresa :)
I'm going to pull mine out as soon as I get this model done I'm presently working on :)
Good going you!!!

Kay said...

Oh, I love your PS ABC's! Just beautiful. I'm in the process of acquiring those charts, and have about half of them. Also love the ornament with the yo-yos. I am always looking for new ways to use them, they are so cute!

Christine said...

Your PS alphabet is really impressive, great pincushions too.

Siobhán said...

Oh my goodness!! What a bevy of beautiful projects. I love your PS sampler!

Myra said...

Your alphabet looks fabulous! Good for you for sticking with it. Love the little yo yos and the pumpkin too.

Penny said...

I think your PS Alphabet is absolutely gorgeous! Your little pincushions are so cute, I love them. :)

Giovanna said...

Love the PS alphabet! Makes me want to start it straightaway :-) Great going!

Carolyn NC said...

Looks awesome! I really just love your pumpkin pincushion!

Carol said...

I so admire all of you brave enough to take on the PS alphabet blocks--gorgeous work, Teresa :) And your little pincushions are just as cute as can be!

Sherry said...

Your PS alphabet is looking beautiful! You will have a treasure when completed. I also love the pincushions.