Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Quickie!

I have been stitching on something special that I can't share yet.  But here are the ones I can share-


 I'm keeping up on Carol's Istitch mystery!  Love the scissors! And it looks like my mystery HDF overdye silk will hold out to the end.


BOAF Le Printemps is moving along.  Please excuse the hoop marks. There is something about this project that keeps sucking me in.  It is hard to put down when I pick it up :)

Don't forget to check out my For Sale page-there are some good things there!

5 comments:

Ranae said...

Love the colors of the Istitch
and the BOAF is looking awesome

Mindi said...

Both projects are looking great. The iStitch SAL has been a lot of fun.

Christine said...

Great stitching, the SAL is gorgeous

Giovanna said...

Great progress on both! I sooo like Printemps....

Sherry said...

Wonderful progress on your stitching! I love those scissors too.